Making a Portable Preschool Learning Center?2 min read
Although your kids are only tiny when they’re in preschool doesn’t mean you can’t get creative and have fun when homeschooling preschoolers!
If you’re worried about creating a mess and settling it every single day, why not make a portable preschool learning center that you can easily pack up and put away when the school day comes to an end?
Once your kids grow up, you can just donate or lend your portable preschool learning center to a homeschool family who needs it.
If for whatever reason you need a preschool learning center that is portable and easily accessible, we’ve got some ideas for you.
Making a portable preschool learning center
Here are some fun and interesting ideas that you could include in your portable preschool learning center
- Your preschool learning center could feature a spot for shapes, letters, numbers and colors. You could change the letters and numbers weekly and the shapes and colors once every month.
- You can also include pictures of items whose names start with your letter of the week.
- You can use removable glue dots in order to easily change the numbers, letters, shapes and colors. Add other features as needed too.
- You can make your portable preschool learning center look pretty by adding a border, glitter and other decorative materials.
- If you have artsy kids, why not ask them to join you in decorating and making your portable preschool learning center look super pretty!
Some online resources for preschool
Printables are the best things to use for preschoolers. There are sites that provide good printables as well as fabulous ideas and activities for your preschool. You will find printables from a number of sites, but here are a few good ones that you could use,
You will find a wide variety of printables on this site, from preschool up to early elementary.
You’ll find some great ideas and printables here too!
Letter of the Week
If you’re looking for a good site to access preschool education, this is the one!
Mama’s Learning Corner
This site has some really good printables for preschool as well as early elementary.
You will find a number of printables here, as well as a bunch of ideas on activities with different numbers and letters.
We hope these sites help you out as you work on making your own portable preschool learning center!
Save your portable preschool learning center. You never know who you could help in the future. Or maybe you could keep it as a souvenir to remember all the fun times you had while homeschooling your preschoolers!