6 Perfectly Good Reasons to Extend Summer Break4 min read
Why is Summer Break important?
It is important that children take a summer vacation to allow them to rest and recharge. Not taking a break can be dangerous, as it can lead to mental and physical issues. Being distracted or hurt by other children can cause grades to drop. Aside from physical issues, mental health problems can also make it hard for students to focus. Not taking a break from school can affect your grades and could even cause you to fail. If you take a break from school, it will help reinvigorate your brain and allow you to excel in school.
Vacations and kids
During their summer break, kids can be found playing with their friends, going for a hike, or participating in various camps and activities. When children get tired of the long break, they usually end up with nothing to do. This is the reason why many parents get lazy and do not encourage their kids to learn new skills and activities.
Benefits of Summer Breaks
- Summer holidays are an important part of every person’s life. They can be very entertaining and memorable times for children.
- Summer vacation is a time for children to play and have fun. They can do anything they want during these vacations. They can also enjoy living with their parents.
- During summer vacations, students should take some time to recharge and get used to the heat. It is also important to maintain their health and academic performance after the exams.
- Summer holidays are always fun and different for everyone. Some people like to go to a beach, some are fond of going to foreign countries, while the others are planning on going home.
- During the summer season, most of the children play various sports such as football and badminton. They also enjoy drinking fresh fruit juice to make the summer vacation more interesting.
- Everyone is planning for the summer holidays. For kids, it’s their favorite time of the year and they start making new plans in advance.
6 Perfectly Good Reasons to Extend Summer Break
1. Boosts Morale
Taking a long Summer Break gets enough time for everything. It lifted the spirits. It was a relief to know that school would start later, and it eased up the anxiety of everyone involved.
2. The last few weeks
Each day, try to do something small to help prepare for the coming week. This can include planning a few tasks for the next day, organizing your closet, or reading some new articles about teaching. Not having time to prepare for school can be detrimental to your health. It’s also possible that you’ll start feeling exhausted. One last time, go to the beach or the pool and then head to a museum. This is the perfect time to take advantage of the last few weeks of summer.
3. Prepare before the summer vacation ends
Plan for breakfast. Pack all the necessary items in your kitchen to make it easier to prepare and less stressful to carry out. Change the pillows, Make sure your beds are fresh and crisp for a good night’s sleep. It’s always a good idea to get everyone in for their regular visits. It can be a great time to recharge and avoid getting bogged down with unnecessary stress. Instead, use this time to get everyone in for their cleanings and exams.
4. Move at your own pace
Remember when school starts in September? It seems that every year, it gets pushed back a few weeks. We typically start around 36 weeks, but we also work at our own pace. Just a few weeks to finish our lessons, but we can also work at our own pace. Just because we start later doesn’t mean that we will finish late. Self-paced learning is a great way to improve efficiency and minimize wasted time. It allows people to focus on the things that they’re good at, and it eliminates the time they spent worrying about what they didn’t know.
5. Plan accordingly
Spend all summer without worrying about school. Focused on what is needed to be done to prepare for the upcoming school year. Break down the weeks avoiding checking out for shopping for books online. This week, start planning on a strong start to the year.
6. Recharge yourselves
It’s not that we don’t want to get back to a routine, but we also need to take a long break to recharge. This year, we decided to take a longer break to allow our family to recharge. During the school year, you tend to put others before yourself. You spend a lot of time worrying about how those around you will perform. During the first month of summer break, take some time to do some things for yourself. Get that pedicure that you always wanted, go to lunch with your friends, and maybe even start a new school year.
When children hear that their parents are planning a picnic, they are naturally excited. They show great enthusiasm for all the activities that they will be involved in. Extend your time with your kids with extended summer vacations.