DIY Tissue Monster Craft1 min read
Crafting is a fantastic way to engage the kids in a range of fun activities. They all like doing something other than studying or reading poems since it allows them to break up their daily routine and express themselves in whichever way they want. Making a bracelet out of an old t-shirt is a creative way to make something new while maintaining the original’s character. Recycling is a vital component of being environmentally conscious and adopting eco-friendly products, and instilling these values in youngsters will help them become socially responsible individuals. Recycling unwanted clothes into bracelets not only saves money but also helps the environment. When you’re busy educating older siblings or doing something else, get the kids engaged in doing something beneficial.
- A 6.5×6.5″ square of felt
- Embroidery thread and needle
- Two buttons
- Felt scraps
- Travel pack of tissues
- Fold each felt edge in half to meet in the center. To keep the sides in place while stitching, we used a straight pin.
- Begin sewing from top to bottom, a finger’s breadth from the outside edge.
- Sew on his or her button eyes after both sides have been sewn closed.
- To make teeth, choose a scrap of felt. We went with a zig-zag cut for our teeth, but you could also scallop them if you want.
- Now, tuck your tissue in the little tissue monster and you are all ready to face winters.